Gently cleanses the skin—removing surface oils, make up, dirt and grime—its whipped texture transforms into a soothing foam when blended with water. Skin feels fresh, hydrated and smooth instantly.
Infused with the M3 Complex, a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to fight free radicals. Ecophysalis, Manuka Honey, and Vitamins help soothe and soften, for clarified and luminous skin.
- PURIFY - Deep cleansing, dissolves dirt, oil, and impurities.
- BALANCE - Melts away all traces of makeup while maintain skin’s natural moisture levels.
- REFRESH - Rinses completely leaving skin clean and soft.
How To Apply:
Apply Hydroactive Cleanser to damp skin. Use a dime-sized amount and gently massage on skin using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Gentle enough to use day and night.
For topical use only. Use only as directed. If product comes in contact with eyes, flush with warm water.
Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamide MEA, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, p-Anisic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Polyquaternium-7, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Honey Extract, Xanthan Gum, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Retinyl Palmitate, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Physalis Angulata Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Powder, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
- completely transformed my skin. Review by danielle
- Finally a product that does what is it marketed to do. My pores have been shrunken down to almost nothing, my acne and small bumps have disappeared, and my blotchy skin tone has evened. I've only been using it for 2 weeks and the results are undeniable. Thank you Miracle Skin Transformer! (Posted on 23rd Feb 2015) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Smooth as baby's skin once more Review by Unknown
- I am 78 years old. I've been blessed with fairly wrinkle free skin BUT seemed to have more than my share of rough skin - bumps under the surface. Different cleansing products never addressed that problem. Some left my face feeling dry, which caused my skin to become too oily as it tried to compensate. Others left my face feeling coated. Words can't express how truly grateful I am to have tried Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive Cleanser. It deep cleans without stripping. My skin feels fresh and new and soft and smooth, just like a baby's skin. I love it. Once a week I use the dermabrasion. I always use the spf 20 face; s very little amount gives me great coverage and a lovely matt finish that is light (Posted on 16th Oct 2014) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Good Review by Unknown
- The cleanser is very nice---my skin feels great after using it. (Posted on 11th Aug 2014) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Gentle cleanser Review by JoAnn Mann
- This is a very gentle creamy cleanser that has a pleasant aroma and leaves my skin clean but not feeling tight. I use this product as part of the Miracle Skin Transformer regimen - I am 63 but have decent skin and would like to keep it that way. I would recommend this product and the entire regimen very highly. Thanks! (Posted on 27th Feb 2014) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- impressed Review by krystal
- Very refreshing and leaves my skin squeaky clean! Not fantastic at removing eye makeup though. (Posted on 10th Sep 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Good product for older women Review by Unknown
- Makes my aging,sun damage skin look younger and softer.Prone to redness but not with this product. (Posted on 10th Sep 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Great product Review by Unknown
- This product makes my skin feel wonderful. I got the whole first time offer and it is great! I love the concealer and make up. It is so silky and I don't feel caked on and greasy all day. Love it! (Posted on 31st May 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Best Cleanser for Sensative Skin Review by Jocelyn
- I feel like I've tried every cleaner in the market but didn't like the feeling after or my skin reacted to them. The Miracle Skin Cleanser is fantastic. I had decided I was going to use a cleanser from a drug store to save money, even though it was dermatologist recommended my skin reacted. I'm very happy I came across this line of make up. I highly recommend it and it's at a great price especially since you use such a small amount morning and evening. (Posted on 20th May 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- A Fabulous Cleanser Review by Eroica
- I am a fan of all things from Miracle Skin Transformer. Love the makeup and the microderm. The hydroactive cleanser is gentle yet effective. I use it morning and evening, and it gets my oily/combination skin clean without drying it out. I've tried lots of brands--Clinique, Lancome, Fresh, Origins, etc. but I've been using Miracle Skin Transformer for about 6 months now, and I'm never going back! (Posted on 14th May 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)