The 15 Minute Skin Revival
Miracle Revival Mud is formulated with bioactive silts sourced from European spring-fed lakes. These rich, naturally occurring silts target age spots and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines by stimulating skin’s own natural collagen production.
A special absorbing action unclogs pores, delivers natural nourishment, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities.
Enriched with the M3 Complex that delivers a combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins including Green Tea and Mushroom extracts. Skin smoothing beta glucans and extracts of the Resurrection Plantreduce surface redness and promote radiance.
Stimulates cellular renewal.
Helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Improves elasticity and minimizes pores.
Enhances skin’s radiance. Leaves skin feeling smoother and softer.
Gently exfoliates skin and helps even out the appearance of skin tone.
Helps protect against free radical damage.
- Improve hydration, elasticity, firmness.
- Even skin tone.
- Reduce surface redness.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, wax, mineral oils, and talc.
- Developed with selected natural ingredients.
- Dermatologist Tested.
How To Apply:
Apply a generous layer of Miracle Revival Mud to clean skin. After 15 minutes rinse with water using circular motions to exfoliate. Use maximum twice a week.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Silt, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Bentonite, Glycerin, Isostearyl Linoleate, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyethylene, Honey/Mel/Miel, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Glucose, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 20, Gallyl Glucoside, Polyisobutene, Propyl Gallate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol
- Great mud mask Review by Anne Kilstofte
- I love this soothing product. It is great to relax after putting this on my skin and letting my skin get some benefits from it. (Posted on 14th Aug 2014) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- i bought the kit and it was amazing,then i started to used every thing from this line sall my friends tell me i look much yonger Review by asheena
- i will not trade it for anything else (Posted on 22nd Apr 2014) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Works great! Review by Unknown
- Really wonderful mask. Doesn't dry out your skin or have an unpleasant odor like most mud masks. Worth it! (Posted on 26th Jun 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Very Interesting Review by Jocelyn
- I have used this mask twice since getting last week. I noticed right away that my skin tone looked more even (and I'm a very critical judge and have never noticed this difference with any other product - and I've tried a lot). My skin felt great. (Posted don 27th Apr 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Immediate results Review by Tasha
- I only used a sample of this mask once, I slathered it on and waited 15 minutes. When I rinsed it off I could see the white heads extraced from my pores. My skin looked airbrushed, poreless and felt suprisingly sooo soft! I like the way this mask makes my face feel, try it out, you won't reget it! (Posted on 9th Apr 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Best Mask EVER Review by Leslie
- Like the previous reviewer, I am 41 y/old with hormonal acne. I use this mask twice per wk and it does everything it says it will do. My breakouts have greatly diminished since using this regularly. Give it a try...you won't be disappointed. (Posted on 1st Mar 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Amazing difference! Review by Unknown
- I have used x 1 week. Used it for the third time today. My husband even made a comment about how great my face looked. I am 41 y/o, and I have had hormonal issues causing acne and brown melasma (i think is what it is called) spots. This brightened my face and tightened it up after the first application. I'm addicted. (Posted on 6th Jan 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)