Super C + Ergothioneine
This concentrated instant skin corrector addresses the quadruple threat of skin concerns: fine lines/aging, sun damage/environmental stresses, dark spots and dullness.
In an INSTANT: The silky smooth texture virtually becomes one with your skin, while a mix of imperfection blurring optical diffusers makes the skin’s surface appear completely flawless.
- Reduce pore size.
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smooth out skin's texture.
- Brighten and clarify skin tone.
LONG TERM skin benefits: This concentrated skin treatment utilizes the latest in skin treatment technology with highly stabilized Vitamin C + Ergothionine – a super antioxidant duo, along with Sesame, Grapefruit and Lupine extracts. The skin penetrating serum addresses the quadruple threat of aging concerns: fine lines/ wrinkles, sun damage/environmental stress, dark spots and dullness
- Improve elasticity and boost collagen production.
- Fade the appearance of dark spots and improve evenness of skin's tone.
- Reduce surface redness and irritated skin.
- Smooth skin's texture and tone, while protecting against oxidative damage.
Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector is based on advanced optics technology and its application varies depending on your skin type and skincare regimen. Customize your application based on your needs, keeping the following application guidelines in mind:
How To Apply:
Use ALL OVER: Apply a small amount by smoothing uniformly over the face before makeup or Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF20.
Use as a TARGETED SPOT TREATMENT: Apply over wrinkles, visible pores, uneven skin texture and pigmentation spots by patting and pressing into the skin where you n eed it most. Can be used over makeup as a daily touch up.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Panthenyl Triacetate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ergothioneine, Acetyl Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Naringenin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Silica, Polysilicone-11, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Finally!! No more oil slick! Review by Rose
- I have really sensitive and oily skin and have tried countless primers in an effort to get a handle on my oily skin. This is the only product that keeps my oily skin balanced and hydrated. No more make-up meltdowns! I went to an outdoor party over the weekend with a full face of make up and in spite of the rain, heat, humidity and sweat my make up held up. I looked just as fresh faced afterwards as when I left the house. Regardless of what foundation I use with this product I get great results. i will NEVER be without this product. It's a little pricey for the amount you get but IT WORKS!! The dispenser needs some tweaking so that you can get to the product but this works like a dream. I absolutely love this product. Give it a try, you owe it to yourself. (Posted on 6/22/2015)
- Like it! Review by Unknown
- I definitely like the way my skin looks when I apply this product. It does seem to hide imperfections and does wear well under makeup. I only use it once in the morning, but it seems to last all day! (Posted on 23rd Jun 2014) (Posted on 3/18/2015)
- Moisturing, yes! Review by Unknown
- I love this product, just wish there was more of it and it came in a container that worked better. I always have to open it up and squeeze it out of the tube. Works great, but not a lot of product for the money. (Posted on 28th Apr 2014) (Posted on 3/18/2015)
- Excellent Review by LonaDee
- I use this with the foundation and it makes my skin shine and flawless and young and my red and brown spots are gone (Posted on 9th Feb 2013) (Posted on 3/18/2015)
- Like it... Review by Matty
- Works well. Thank you (Posted on 29th Jan 2013) (Posted on 3/18/2015)
- Wow Review by Kat
- I got this in the November Birch Box and after the first application my acne scars were disappearing! They continued to disappear after that too. Just amazing. (Posted on 23rd Nov 2012) (Posted on 3/18/2015)