MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER HYDROACTIVE MICRODERM combines micro-exfoliants, natural extracts and high-grade micronized magnesium-oxide crystals to smooth, refine and polish skin’s texture. Instantly exfoliate and renew devitalized, dull and flaky skin.
Infused with the M3 Complex, a blend of marine collagen algae, vitamins and antioxidants, for increased hydration and more luminous skin.
On clean skin, using wet fingertips, apply Hydroactive Microderm to face and neck. With semi-light pressure, massage upwards for 1-2 minutes avoiding eye area. Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Safe for use every day.
For best results, use every other week, allowing skin to rejuvenate.
For topical use only. Use only as directed. If product comes in contact with eyes, flush with warm water.
- Gently polishes skin to remove dead skin & smooth skin texture.
- Diminishes visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Visibly softens and refines the look of skin for a smoother Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 application.
Water, Magnesium Oxide, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyderide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Oleate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide
- Gentle yet effective Review by Unknown
- I use the cleanser nightly and Microderm once a week. Little by little the bumps that are under my skin have been lifted to the surface and gently polished off. This cleansing routine and the use of the FACE 20 in my skin tone leave me feeling beautiful and loving the wonderful complements I receive about how fresh and young my skin looks. (Posted on 16th Oct 2014) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Great product Review by Unknown
- I have used this product as part of a facial routine I do every other week for a couple of years now and have always been happy with the product. I am early 50s, normal skin, and no history of skin issues or blemishes. the product seems fairly mild to me but I don't have sensitive skin so cannot speak to howmitmwpuld work courthouse with sensitive skin. (Posted on 27th Dec 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- it's great Review by J.
- this is a vey gentle exfoliator, that leaves sking smooth and soft. (Posted on 18th Jul 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Leslie Review by Try It..You'll love it.
- I received a sample of this product and now I can't be without it. Gentle exfoliation at its finest. (Posted on 1st Mar 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Great product! Review by Danielle P.
- I've been using Hydroactive Microderm for several weeks. After each use my skin feels clean yet firm and moisturized. I've also noticed an overall healthier appearance. Quite honestly, I look forward to the days I'm able to use this product. Thank you! (Posted on 30th Jan 2013) (Posted on 3/19/2015)